ATHENA PARKING employer HIT my car. Nobody fixed it!

I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot, when I was back to pick up it I realize that someone hit my car on the front because a piece was falling a part, then I ask the valet about who told me that it was impossible to happen, (at that moment I was pretty nervous because this really happened there there's no reason for me to lie about) then the guy was called Hector who was more calm and comprehensive (probability he knew it about) he explain me what to do about (call the office and follow all the steps to get my car fixed) they took some pictures to send you guys what type of damage was caused on my car.

The employer from Athena Parking Valet HIT my car, damage it and I receive a RIDICULOUS letter from the office about talking that no have evidences to prove it.My God.

I can't believe in this dishonest company.NEVER park your car in this place, NEVER!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Worst place and staff

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Parking Valet
Review category
review #934813

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Athena Parking? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Athena Parking. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Athena Parking.
Filing a new complaint about